Legal Services for Elder Texans and Their Families
Many of our clients face expensive medical needs, such as care in a nursing home, assisted living facility or at home. We help them and their families conserve their assets to the extent possible, while seeking the best care in the most suitable environment. We seek to provide peace of mind for our clients.
Services we provide routinely include:
- Legal and financial planning for long term care
- Medicaid planning, applications and appeals
- Estate planning for individuals and couples
- Special Needs Trusts for family members with disabilities
- Power of Attorney Agent and Guardianship advisory
- Probate and estate administration
- Alternatives to Probate
- Referrals to related geriatric services
H. CLYDE FARRELL has been in private Elder Law practice since 1993. He is a Certified Elder Law Attorney, certified by the National Elder Law Foundation, as recognized by the State Bar of Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
BLISS BURDETT PAK joined Mr. Farrell as a partner in 2010. She is a member of the College of the State Bar of Texas, the State Bar of Texas (licensed since 1999) and the State Bar of Illinois (licensed since 1996).
MEREDITH A. SULLIVAN, associate. Meredith earned her J.D. from Baylor Law School in 2015 and joined the Texas Bar in 2016. She is a member of the Texas Bar’s REPTL, Travis County Women Lawyers Association and Texas Young Lawyers Association. …